FinTA for freqtrade installation guide
In this post, we’ll show you how to install FinTA for Freqtrade without a hassle. FinTA contains common financial technical indicators implemented in Pandas for Python3.
It supports many indicators, including, but not limited to:
- Simple Moving Average ‘SMA’
- Simple Moving Median ‘SMM’
- Smoothed Simple Moving Average ‘SSMA’
- Exponential Moving Average ‘EMA’
- Double Exponential Moving Average ‘DEMA
- Triangular Moving Average ‘TRIMA’
For all the indicators that you can get with FinTA, check out their Github here.
How to install
pip3 install finta
Then on strategy files add at the top
from finta import TA
Example of Awesome Oscillator using finta:
Let us know in the comments what you think or your favorite indicators. If you need to learn more about freqtrade, join our discord!